Looks like i do need a ♂️ bed warmer afterall
AC man made AC work too well and now room too cold (thanks!👍)
Was this the plan all along?? Another ploy to get me to admit the false allegations???
i've never felt so defeated in this job. everywhere is an immediate ban. i don't want to stream because i feel like i can't be fun because i don't know what the future holds. it feels like i'm being pushed to quit everything i loved doing.
Macaulay Culkin talks about Catherine O’Hara’s passing with The Gentleman’s Journal:
“When Catherine passed away in January, that hit me. That hit me pretty good, ’cause, you know, it was just too soon. And I felt that we had unfinished business […] I feel like I owed her a favor — and I don't like having an outstanding debt.”
实话实说,画面和音乐都不错,但是这个文案差点意思:
Nobody knows win better than me!(没有人比我更懂赢!)
Win win win win win win better than me.(赢赢赢,赢赢赢,比我更懂。)
Drones in the Gulf, we bring the heat.(看波斯湾的夜空飞着无人机。)
I run the board out in the Middle East.(没有人比我更懂中东这局棋。)
Wall Street pumpin, straight magic.(华尔街的股票涨得太神奇。)
Sharpie on the chart, straight to the moon!(拿黑色马克笔画线突破天际。)
Very legal, very cool!(非常合法,非常酷!)
You are FIRED!(你被开了!)
Get out my lane!(赶紧给我让出路!)
They say I break the golden rule, but I just make them look like a fool!(你说我坏了规矩,可我就要把你当猴耍!)
What is the strategy? I have no strategy!(啥策略?我没策略!)
I win the votes on the golf tee!(我玩着球就把选票赢了!)
Thought I'd play it safe by the book.(他们以为我会乖乖按套路出牌。)
Droppin' headlines, leavin' 'em shook!(我不停制造新闻让全世界发呆!)
Hear that? Summer cicadas wildin' out!(听见了吗?夏天的知了全都在尖叫。)
Win so hard y'all bout to snap!(我不停地赢,赢到你们都疯掉。)
Fake News...(假新闻...)
We got the biggest numbers, you cannot refuse!(我们数据炸裂,不服憋着。)
Double the tariffs, nowhere to hide.(加倍的关税,让你无处可逃。)
Two hours sleep, I'm built different.(我一天只睡两小时,绝对不疲劳。)
Tariffs are high, reaching the sky!(关税高高,直冲云霄!)
Sleepy guys waving goodbye!(小懒蛋们,慢走不送!)
Ain't nobody get this magic like I do!(没有人比我更懂这奇妙。)
Get it? Clap it up! Let's bounce!(听懂掌声,跟我一起跳!)
We won.(我们赢啦。)